Every PW Swim Team family is required to volunteer. Swimtopia tracks each family’s volunteer progress using a point system. Every volunteer duty is assigned a point value and each family will be given points when the duty is complete.
New point requirements for 2019:
- Families with 1 swimmer = 12 point minimum requirement
- Families with 2 swimmers = 15 point minimum requirement
- Families with 3 or more swimmers = 18 point minimum requirement
You may opt out of volunteering by paying an opt out fee at the time of registration.
- Families with 1 swimmer = $150 opt out fee
- Families with 2 swimmers = $187.50 opt out fee
- Familes with 3 or more swimmers = $225 opt out fee
Families that do not volunteer at all (0 points) will incur the appropriate charge to their account. If you fail to meet the point requirement, a prorated penalty charge of $12.50 per point will be applied to your account. Swimmers will not be allowed to practice or swim in meets for the 2020 season until these fees are paid in full. The opportunity to sign up for volunteer jobs will be available for most meets and events from the beginning of the season.
Please visit the Sign Up Instructions Page to learn how to sign up for volunteer jobs.